New guy introducing myself.

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Hello all, forgive me if this post is not in the right spot...I just started browsing SVTP. I have been away from the forum life for a few years now, and my last forum experience was a Honda/Acura forum :rollseyes

Anyway, my name is Zach. I am currently a Ford Technician at a reputable dealership in my area. I purchased a '13 GT in June but this is not my first Mustang. I have owned a few foxbodies and a New Edge GT. Ever since the 5.0 came about in 2011 I said i would buy one and i finally did. Since June i have done a few mods here and there....im absolutely in love with the car. Next up on my list are a few more suspension mods and a set of nice wheels/radials.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this, please steer me in the right direction if i get off path!!

2d29dzl.jpg

1onhio.jpg

25i8yki.jpg

^^^Me and a co-workers '12 GT/CS

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Welcome.... now shut up and take ur seat in the back of the class....

J/K. Nice car :)

NickSezz

Established Member
Welcome, and great looking Mustang!

If you have any questions about upgrading your car feel free to contact me at any time : )

Nick
JDM Engineering

kingcobra323

Established Member
Congrats on the car. Love the DIB. But SGM is my fav
A tune, x or hpipe, k&n drop in filter or cold air, make a world of difference. Good luck with your upgrades. Pm me if you like Ramon

Posted via Topify using Android

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Thanks for the love guys. Currently the car has a Lethal ORX, Bassani race mufflers, and has a tune by BBR. Also has Barton shift bracket, steeda shift knob, BMR springs and some audio upgrades. The X pipe and tune were an OMFG mod...it's a whole different car now.

Currently looking for a nice set of CCW's!

And I also forgot to mention the car was ordered with Recaro seats!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Welcome. That is my favorite color as well. And those seats are sexy as Hell. Nice car.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Welcome to the site.

You may want to contact Steve @ TF (svtp supporting vendor, True Forged Wheels) as they have some very high quality wheels comparable to CCW.

clean92lx

Established Member
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the car, they're apt of fun. You may want to help your buddy with his though, his 5.0 badges are not even close to being in right spot. Maybe he put them on before he removed the CS stripes...

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Thanks for all the love guys. I will check out the true forged for sure.

Also, I never noticed that. He just bought the car from us(it was a trade in)....I will mention it to him. His car has a good amount of mods installed by the previous owner.

nowwhat

Established Member
Welcome. Nice set of mods you have already. Get ready though because the mod bug is relentless....lol

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Wow thanks again for the welcome everyone! I love DIB but sometimes I wish I would have gotten Ruby red. I had this car dealer traded from a few states away cause it was the setup I wanted. The grabber car has 20" American muscle wheels on it with a 255/285 setup. I can get better pics tomorrow.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Welcome to the forum!

You will enjoy the comradeship and free flowing knowledge(and BS) on the forum. Best mod is aluminum driveshaft or adjustable Tokico Spec D's IMO

Cam

Users who are viewing this thread