New guy in houston.

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Hey guys just moved to Houston for work from Illinois. Brought the car down this week. Looking for some stuff to do and some late night fun to have ;-). Cars at my shop in Pasadena right now while I find a place to live. Always down to meet up and talk cars or play :rockon:

iphone6-10-13068.jpg

iphone6-10-13069.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Like Superfly99 said the Kemah meet on saturday evenings are really good, usually have 100+ cars there with clear weather. No set times, usually people start showing up around 6 pm. I've been going to that meet for the past 7 years, always fun!

clean92lx

Established Member
Im in Katy and have been lookin for a good meet to frequent. Is the Kemah meet just a hang out, or does it usually end with a trip to mexico?

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Im in Katy and have been lookin for a good meet to frequent. Is the Kemah meet just a hang out, or does it usually end with a trip to mexico?

As far as I know, just a meet. I haven't been in awhile, could have changed. I guess the key is being around the right guys at the right time. Clear Lake Shores Cops are there the entire time, when you leave Kemah Cops are always pulling people over if they are not consumed at the Boardwalk.

There is a meet every once in awhile off Westheimer some where, late night. Guys always looking for action, import drivers mainly. I went once and got approached as I was leaving. They were all waiting to see who was driving the 500, I had parked it and walked away with a buddy. Didn't take him up, I don't street race. No license no job, can't take the risk.

So if you are looking for some Mexico action, not really sure where to send you. If you can find the import meets, those guys are always looking to try to take out Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread