New guy here...

PolandDogs

Established Member
Hey everybody I am a new guy here...after years of saving, working hard, and choosing what I wanted I finally got my first mustang a 2008 Shelby GT500. This car means alot to me already and plan on having it for a long time. I grew up around my dad and his 1978 King Cobra and this is a 2008 so they are 30 years apart and we were both 27 years old when he bought his and I bought mine=something kind of neat I thought. People cant imagine the feeling I get when I sit in this thing or go for a little drive because of how much I have dreamed of owning something of this caliber. Just wanted to say hi to everybody and hope to possibly get to talk and know some people on here I enjoy looking and reading through all the posts and threads on here

-Matt

20130920_162732_zps67c6376b.jpg

20130921_103314_zps53fbf211.jpg

20130920_162811_zpscf3c20b2.jpg

20130925_171045_zps9e96b74f.jpg

20130923_183641_zps2a795d78.jpg

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Congrats Matt...! Man for a minute I had to look out in my garage to make sure my car was still in there...! LOL... Your for sure have the best color..., but I'm bias...:beer:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Well met. You do know that colour combo is the fastest colour......

Now let the mods....BEGIN !!

PolandDogs

Established Member
Congrats Matt...! Man for a minute I had to look out in my garage to make sure my car was still in there...! LOL... Your for sure have the best color..., but I'm bias...:beer:

Haha thats funny yes I am a red man also..I had a red ranger...and currently drive everyday a red tacoma=I am def. a ford man but you honestly cant beat them trucks

PolandDogs

Established Member
I have a question to my knowledge factory springs are black right? Correct me if I am wrong but I been comparing a lot of pictures I am pretty sure my car appears to be a little lower than some of the pics I have seen...My springs are blue..anybody have an idea what kind they may be? I pulled the wheels and tires off last weekend and there is no writing on the springs but I am thinking they are ford racing maybe?

Last edited:

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
Nice car. I have the same car besides the red interior, wish mine had it. But I also deleted my stripes now and have a few upgrades.

More then likely they are ford racing springs. The ford springs should have white writing on them somewhere. Look a little closer and see if you can see it. It's not a sticker, just a very faded white paint.

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
Also take a picture of under the hood. You might have more upgrades that your not seeing. Only other thing I can see is the painted mirror covers

Users who are viewing this thread