New guy here

dasmopar

Established Member
I was at your dyno day @ Dyno Dave's, and @ Milan this past weekend, with Vector . I have a red SRT-4 and would like to say Hi. You guys seem to have a pretty good bunch of guys in your club and Saweet ass cars. Vector, and I are trying to get a SRT-4 club going in Toledo, so that we can do dyno days, track rentals ,and what not.

So how did most of you guys find the MCT club? Was it through this web site, or what? Just wondering how to get a club started. Any help you guys could give us would be great.:kaboom:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by dasmopar
I was at your dyno day @ Dyno Dave's, and @ Milan this past weekend, with Vector . I have a red SRT-4 and would like to say Hi. You guys seem to have a pretty good bunch of guys in your club and Saweet ass cars. Vector, and I are trying to get a SRT-4 club going in Toledo, so that we can do dyno days, track rentals ,and what not.

So how did most of you guys find the MCT club? Was it through this web site, or what? Just wondering how to get a club started. Any help you guys could give us would be great.:kaboom:

It was good seeing you at both of our events...almost like you are a member!:rockon:

As far as how we formed...read the very first thread in our forum...that pretty much sums it up.:beer:

2MuchHP

Established Member
How we formed

Greg bought a list of all 03 black cobra owners and browbeat us into joining!

Postban actually wanted in... like you can browbeat a guy with 235632543546 guns.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Welcome dasmopar.

We pretty much just collected together as a result of that post.
You have the Midwest Forum at srtf which seems to get some traffic. Maybe the mods over there would grant your prospective club a special forum.

If you can get that you got it made. Also a website is a good idea, not sure how Snakebite did it but we got a real nice one. He won't say it but he is the source of organization and direction for this club. That needed to be said.

Also suggest you find every SRT-4 possible and stick a membership application under their wiper. Once you have 15-20 guys you can start the bargaining for discount rates and such.

Also sometimes we link up with other like clubs such as SVTOA and MLOC, and the Motor City Marauders too. SVTOA is a big nationwide organization, not sure if there is a Mopar equivalent.

BTW, I really like the SRT-4 and respect it's potential. For you guys that don't follow these cars they are every bit as potent as our cars, cylinder for cylinder. They are dipping into high 13's stock and have several easy BPU paths to get to high/mid 12's for cheap. The engine is near Supra tough and there are more of them with 400hp to the ground than you can count. They also weigh about 1000lbs less than my car:cryying:
Basically if I didn't have the WRX, I would have an SRT-4.

Get this, MOPAR is actually helping them with staged modification packages instead of the SVT assholes who look for any reason to screw us over.

Good luck with your club guys. Let us know here if you get a board set up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread