New Guy here

4vRedone

Banned
So i was wondering if there was a official list for the c head swap im looking to do it on my 97 cobra motor. I know the heads and intake mani are essential but what else is needed.

stangbanger856

Established Member
So i was wondering if there was a official list for the c head swap im looking to do it on my 97 cobra motor. I know the heads and intake mani are essential but what else is needed.

Throttle Cable and bracket to go with it, and intake tubing. Don't think there is much more.

4vRedone

Banned
thanks guys i appreciate the info. If i use 99 c heads are they going to be worth it. Also what would you do as far as the intake mach bottom and cobra lid? For looks? Cause im not going to lie the cobra lid is fugly.

Also where is a good place the find the cobra throttle cable?

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Not sure if there was any progress on it but NASVT was making an adapter to use a b head upper on a c head lower intake. The b head upper is much better looking and that eliminates the need for the throttle cables and such.

00_silvergt

Established Member
Not sure if there was any progress on it but NASVT was making an adapter to use a b head upper on a c head lower intake. The b head upper is much better looking and that eliminates the need for the throttle cables and such.

Haven't heard of an actual finished product yet. Im guessing it will get done during the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread