new guy here.

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
hey everybody new guy here. i currently have a 96gt but ive aquired a 98 mark8 motor and im going 32 valve so wish me luck. im pretty sure im gonna need some help along the way with power adders and such. i know its not an svt but it will be close enough i guess. :shrug:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I don't have an SVT and only 1/2 the people on here hate me, so you should fit right in!

Welcome!

2k3gt

Established Member
MANY people on here don't have an SVT...including me! haha Welcome to the site, bro.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
^ not everyone is perfect! lol

Welcome aboard! We don't hate anyone for the car they drive, they usually provide enough reasons to hate them just by what they type! So have fun!

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
thats hilarious. so where would be the best place for me to place a question regarding my 2v? right now im at a cross road. i can get an f1 procharger for my 2v or i can swap in the 4v and save up for a turbo kit. but right now i just dont have the income to buy an after market K, a-arms and coil overs just to get the kit on. not to mention im lazy as crap when i get home from work and dont want to swap it all in. lol my last fox has pretty much got me burnt out on pulling the motor and trans 3 times a month so thats one more for the 2v and f1.

should i just start a thread and make a list of pros and cons and get opinions?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread