new guy here

GStang

Established Member
Hi everyone. I am new to the site and thought Id drop a note to introduce myself and describe my ride. I have a 92 LX hatch with a 514 cubic inch/ powerglide trans combo.

Motor highlights- A460 alum heads with matching intake, Howards alum rods, 14:1 compression, venolia pistons, large crane roller cam with roller cam bearings. TD roller rockers with stud girdle. 1050 Dominator, CSI water pump, custom fabbed 2.25" primary tube headers that dump into a 4" collector and then into 4" Dynomax bullet mufflers. MSD distributor, crank trigger, coil and digital 6 plus box and wires. I run a BG 400 pump, filter, and 4 port regulator. The trans is a Powerglide with a 9" Continental convertor.

The car has a12 pt cage, HP adjustable upper/lower control arms in the rear and a HP anti-roll bar. LPW Ulitmate 8.8 cover with axle tube braces. 373 gears. Eibach drag springs front and rear with an airbag in right rear. Front suspension has moly K-member, A-arms, and a coilover kit with Lakewood struts in front and shocks in rear. The car has 2x3 box steel frame connectors from rear clip to the front clip. The floor pans were cut and the box steel ran through the car to connect rear and front frame and the floor pans then welded back together.

The car is finally complete(are they ever really complete?) I finally took the car to Gateway last weekend to test and was very pleased with the results thus far. Check the "time slip" area for the results.....

Now that you know about my car I hope to learn more about yours.

GStang

Established Member
Originally posted by GStang
Hi everyone. I am new to the site and thought Id drop a note to introduce myself and describe my ride. I have a 92 LX hatch with a 514 cubic inch/ powerglide trans combo.

Motor highlights- A460 alum heads with matching intake, Howards alum rods, 14:1 compression, venolia pistons, large crane roller cam with roller cam bearings. TD roller rockers with stud girdle. 1050 Dominator, CSI water pump, custom fabbed 2.25" primary tube headers that dump into a 4" collector and then into 4" Dynomax bullet mufflers. MSD distributor, crank trigger, coil and digital 6 plus box and wires. I run a BG 400 pump, filter, and 4 port regulator. The trans is a Powerglide with a 9" Continental convertor.

The car has a12 pt cage, HP adjustable upper/lower control arms in the rear and a HP anti-roll bar. LPW Ulitmate 8.8 cover with axle tube braces. 373 gears. Eibach drag springs front and rear with an airbag in right rear. Front suspension has moly K-member, A-arms, and a coilover kit with Lakewood struts in front and shocks in rear. The car has 2x3 box steel frame connectors from rear clip to the front clip. The floor pans were cut and the box steel ran through the car to connect rear and front frame and the floor pans then welded back together.

The car is finally complete(are they ever really complete?) I finally took the car to Gateway last weekend to test and was very pleased with the results thus far. Check the "time slip" area for the results.....

Now that you know about my car I hope to learn more about yours.

Here is a link to pics of my car
http://www.msnusers.com/TheMustangLives/shoebox.msnw

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
WELCOME%20YOU.JPG

catchsomenewbies.jpg

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread