New guy here

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
Hey guys juss wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Not really sure if this is right place to do it or not, but I couldnt find a intro forum on here (even searched for where intros have been, moderators feel free to move if Im wrong). But anyways, my name is Scott and I'm definitly not new to mustangs, fords, or turbos (as you can see in my sig). I from B'ham, AL. and currently in college at Auburn. I've owned my mustang for almost 4 years now and have been throwing money in it since, and since I got my truck in August of last year I have been doing the same to it. The cobra's motor "locked up" on me about 10 months ago and hoping to have it running again sometime this summer. I had it tuned by Tim at Modular Powerhouse in Atlanta and it put down 430 rwhp/490 ft/lb at only 9 lbs of boost on a completly stock block. But anyways, juss wanted to say hey and hopeing to meet alot good mustang/ford owners on here!

Oh and by the way, here are some pics of my rides! Enjoy!
http://www.thedieselgarage.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=9&userid=6233

Last edited:

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
SORRY!! Just found the newbie forum in the Road Side Pub, sorry guys! Moderator please move. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Inside the roadside pub there is a newbie section that you can introduce yourself but it's kool to do it here since you have a sn95 Cobra. Welcome to SVTP!

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
cobra4v said:
Inside the roadside pub there is a newbie section that you can introduce yourself but it's kool to do it here since you have a sn95 Cobra. Welcome to SVTP!

Yeah somehow fell across it when I read SVT's rules, lol. 10 minutes 2 late. Whats weird is when I searched for "intro" it showed someone posted there 1st in here and nowhere else? But thanks!

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Welcome to the Forum, Scott. I'm sure you'll enjoy the company ... there are a lot of cool, and knowledgeable owners in here.

XxBoostinxX

Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
congrats on becoming a member of the best SVT site on the net. Welcome!

WE ALL want to see/hear a vid of that turbo's stang... :)

Yeah I know, Im sure everyone does but I never got a chance to get a video of it while it was still running. It was finished during my 1st year of college so I was too busy running around in it trying to pick up chicks, lol. But my #1 concern this year is to custom build a Mach 1 motor for it and get it running again. Ive been itching to get behind the wheel of it since the motor locked up. IT'S DRIVIN ME CRAZY!!!:mj: :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread