New guy here!!! somewhat

Flavio85

Established Member
Hey guy here!!! I've posted like 10 times already but never introduced my self... Anyways, i am big mustang lover!!! In 2005 when my friend took me for a ride on his 2003 gt I fell in love with mustangs and had to have one. Im from Brazil and there we dont have 4.6s 5.0s etc... The cars there are 1.0, 1.1s etc pushings 95 horses.... So when I felt the horses/torque I had to buy one. So I bought a 99 cobra back then and still have it. but will be selling it soon cause i want to step up and get a terminator!!! So here is my car the details:

6 month old paint job, 4.10 FRPP gears, built rear end with a motive bearing kit, SLP loudmouth exhaust, UPR o/r x-pipe, JLT CAI, Twin 65mm bbk throttle body, Brothers Performance UD pullies, Steeda Tri-ax, Hyper coil-over springs, Xcal 3 lousy tune, 03 cobra front bumper, rear bumper, hood, spoiler, side scoops, billet fuel door, R1 concept cross-drilled rotors, hawks ceramic pads, polished 17x8 cobra wheels, mach 1 grill delete kit, tinted windows. I think thats it... here are some pics

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg

Picture029-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture035.jpg

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
I say bolt on a blower to what you already have unless you absolutely have to have a termi. I say this because you know what's been done to yours and who did the work etc. If you buy a Termi, you don't know what EXACTLY has been done to it...good or bad. So just buy a T56 and a blower and you'll be set.

mustangman36578

Established Member
I say bolt on a blower to what you already have unless you absolutely have to have a termi. I say this because you know what's been done to yours and who did the work etc. If you buy a Termi, you don't know what EXACTLY has been done to it...good or bad. So just buy a T56 and a blower and you'll be set.

+1 you already got it looking like a termi might as well make the final step and do an eaton swap.:beer:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member

cheaper insurance...paint is in better condition...just build you car to be a beast...

matt87

Established Member
nice ride, just that i cant stand termi-clones. all the looks, none of the go.

Users who are viewing this thread