New guy here, need help with photoshop and mudguard question for cervini kit

wildaries83

Established Member
Hey guys/gals,

I am new here to the forum but was told this is a really great place to go for some help. So I bring a couple of questions that hopefully someone can help me with. To start with I drive a 2011 5.0 grabber blue. I have cervini side skirts, exhause, rear valance, many suspension mods, wheels, tires and all. Will be posting pictures soon. All I have left on exterior is new hood, and front end. So the hardest part I need help with is photoshoping. I am trying to figure out how I am going to do my last tid bits on exterior. Can anyone photshop up grabber blue cervini kit with the rear valance (lower portion) with black paint and a black CS wing? I can't include pictures atm since at work. Also would like to see what CS front end in grabber blue would look like.

Second part, splash guards. I am going to put some on front and back because my tires are very sticky and throw too much stuff at my expensive kit. I would like to protect that kit. So does anyone know if there are guards that will fit with the cervini kit? Thanks a ton!

Users who are viewing this thread