New guy from VT...

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
I've posted here a little but thought I would throw up a thread in here. Just picked up an '04 Cobra from another guy on SVTP. I'm sure I know a couple guys on here and I've recognized a few cars in your sigs from NED. I've owned 6-7 F-bodies and a Z06 but this is my first Cobra.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
congrats on the cobra! when you get a chance come check out the Blackout Racing site/forums as well, we're a local mustang club, always looking for more traffic over there. link is in my sig.

hope to see you around soon!

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
congrats on the cobra! when you get a chance come check out the Blackout Racing site/forums as well, we're a local mustang club, always looking for more traffic over there. link is in my sig.

Lookin' to have a 4xxrwhp Marauder in your club?

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member

Thanks, I might check it out. I saw a couple Blackout cars at NED a couple weeks ago.

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
welcome, lets see some pic's of the new whip. Congrats btw

Low quality cell phone pic from my ride home, I'll take some better pics once I get the front plate mount off and a give it a good wax.

0612080127aedited.jpg

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
cell phone pics FTL, looks good tho man, cant wait to see the real pics!

I didn't even know there was a Lunenburg, MA until I met up with some of my buddies I met on the Marauder boards lol. They're in Leominister though. It's a good ride from Franklin. BTW, your Bullitt looks badass. :bowdown: I'm assuming you're boosted? Are you running a Vortech or a Procharger setup? I've always loved the '01's. I was lucky enough to test drive an '08 and loved every minute of it.

Users who are viewing this thread