NEW Guy From California With A Camaro! Haha

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
am i the only 1 who clicked in this thread expecting a 2010?

anyways nice camaro, looks evil.

+1

New rims and lower it before anything else.

I agree, my next mod would be to lower the car! I don't think the RS kit would look that bad but you're right it needs to come off. A set of CHROME ZR-1 or CHROME Z06 wheels would look sick!! and get some stock headlights up in that bitch...

btw...Welcome.

DoggyB22

Established Member
CamaroFish.jpg

haha ok..... :nonono: you know Catfish are some bad ass mothers... Go try & ketch one & see what happens :lol1:

Ill do you a favor, and ill come up there and take the kit off for ya! You need to get you some wheels on that bad boy! I got a set up on LS1tech for sale, if your interested. lol

you know what you need to do right? because it needs the wholes to be filled in & repainted... but send me some info on your wheels?

That is one ugly car!

But hey, what else do you expect posting this on a Ford forums lol :dancenana:

:rollseyes

what part of the bay and what part of santa barbara are you from? ive got a buddy in santa barbara with an 02 ss with an sts on it

haha I from Mountain View/Los Altos. Then live by downtown off of mission in Santa Barbara. Whats the guys name?

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
haha I from Mountain View/Los Altos. Then live by downtown off of mission in Santa Barbara. Whats the guys name?

ah ok, im from sf and sssj, and he actually lives in goleta. he goes by "lastblack02ss" on ls1tech, he just ripped out the sts and sold it, and just bought a 427 with a crazy set of afr's. on the engine dyno it laid down 649hp, should be awesome.

Last edited:

DoggyB22

Established Member
It will look a lot better without the ground effects but the rest of it looks good:beer:

thanks man!

ah ok, im from sf and sssj, and he actually lives in goleta. he goes by "lastblack02ss" on ls1tech, he just ripped out the sts and sold it, and just bought a 427 with a crazy set of afr's. on the engine dyno it laid down 649hp, should be awesome.

dam......! thanks for the info Ill have to find him I guess.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I think it looks good, just needs some bigger wheels to go with the low body kit. Some chrome C6s perhaps?

DoggyB22

Established Member
Oops missed it:rollseyes

haha no worries. just don't miss it again! :nono: haha.

I think it looks good, just needs some bigger wheels to go with the low body kit. Some chrome C6s perhaps?

yea def will be putting some bigger DR on it in the future. But I dont want chrome wheels. Going with the black :coolman:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Get rid of that damn body kit, look horrible IMO. My friend has a black Z28 that looks just like urs, he refuses to take off the body kit

C-Tidda

Established Member
Camaro with a body-kit= FAIL!!!! I like the headlights though, it should look good once you get all your styling mods installed.

DoggyB22

Established Member
I'm sorry to hear that......really sorry.

haha why you say that.... it be pointless for me to have spent all my time/money in to making it blacked out then put chrome wheels on it. Besides I like the look of my car being all blacked out. So does a lot of other people.... It looks weird with an all blacked out Camaro with just the wheels chrome? Don't want black with chrome lip....

DoggyB22

Established Member

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Haha no I know... It came with it. The kit is going to be removed in a couple weeks. I just haven't had the money to spend on it.

Nice, it will look clean once the kit is gone. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread