New GT350 throttle body w/adapter for 11-14 GT

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
Up for sale is a New in box GT350 87mm TB that i purchased for my car about a few months ago however due to the fact im selling the car im selling all the parts i have for it.

You can go to MMR's website for more info basically its the GT350s larger 87mm TB and it includes the adapter for use on 2011-2016 intake manifolds as well as the 4'' silicone air intake Coupler. All together its was over 277 as you can see on MMRs website however im selling it all for $200 shipped. everything is new and in box, opened for pictures and never installed. PM me for more details, located in Orange Park FL.

20160524_212158.jpg

image.jpg

dstow13

Established Member
Do you have these items? Because I am unsure that you do since the picture with your username is not with the GT350 throttle body & adapter. I'm confused.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
Uh yes i have the items lol. i took the picture with my username as a general picture rather than doing it for every add i have, which is currently multiple since im getting rid of my mustang parts, if this sint good enough for you message me and ill send you picture if your a interested buyer. check my other adds or trader feedback idk what to tell you man

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
you can even see the cats in the first picture and part of the cat in the second picture on the same floor.

bump still for sale

Users who are viewing this thread