New GT owner

Tom B

Established Member
Hello
I just purchased a GT and need some help. I'm going to pick the car up on Saturday, and want to make sure it fits in my trailer before I drive 6 hours. Can someone measure their car and and tell me the width........ outside of tire to outside of tire? I want to make sure it fits between the wheel wells of the trailer. The width dimension on the Ford GT website doesn't say were it's taken from.

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:

Florida Chris

Established Member
Tom B said:
Hello
I just purchased a GT and need some help. I'm going to pick the car up on Saturday, and want to make sure it fits in my trailer before I drive 6 hours. Can someone measure their car and and tell me the width........ outside of tire to outside of tire? I want to make sure it fits between the wheel wells of the trailer. The width dimension on the Ford GT website doesn't say were it's taken from.

Thanks,
Tom

I just measured mine: 77.5 inches outside rear tire to outside rear tire. Fenders are another inch or so wider above the top of the tire.

DCAN87

Established Member
You lucky sob. Haha. Just kidding man. Congrats on the purchase. Have fun with it.

Vic

Established Member
Do your fenders tilt down, to allow the door to open?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sweet car at any price! I'm jazzed just hearin' about it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread