New GT has arrived

Andy M

Established Member
Tim,

Congrats man!!! That is beautiful!!! :beer: :rockon:

Hey, we have a 2000 R owner here in Houston who just bought a red (with white stripes) one. Gorgeous car!!! He took it out to an open track event about a month ago at TWS in College Station and said it was just simply amazing on the track. Very neutral into and out of the turns!! Go figure huh!!!

Anyway, congrats again! Are you planning on taking this beast to the track any time soon???

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
imgp14516eb.jpg

Very cool ride Tim!!! :bowdown:

Billy Madrid

Established Member
Hey, is the second "R" Model your parts car for the race "R"? :poke:

Seriously, the GT looks great and I can't wait to come out to Vancouver to have you terrify me in it. I still remember the 90 mph power on drifts in your Lightning, at night, in the rain, going out to UBC. Still ranks right up there in my "I NEED A F'ING BRAKE PEDAL ON MY SIDE OF THE F'ING CAR :xpl: " moments.

Eric

SoCalSpeed

Established Member
awsome GT! sorry to get off topic but do you have any more pics of the mustang on the left? it looks amazing. thanks

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Congrats Tim! Just gotta ask if there is any thoughts for possibly doing any track action with the GT. I know that may sound crazy to some, but look at what we're doing with our 2000 Rs! Best wishes on a great season.
:beer:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
tbrown14 said:
Fred

I'll most likely do some track days with the GT but nothing along the lines of what we have done with the R models. I will mount up a set of the new Hoosiers and do a couple of open track events this summer. Socalspeed heres a link to some more photos of the race R http://img87.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img87/7662/1144212611bcs.smil

Tim
Really cool Tim! When I get back from my Road America event this weekend, I have some info to share with you that you might appreciate. I will PM you next week.

Users who are viewing this thread