New " GT " coil covers " Powered by Ford "

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I just received a pair of coil covers for the new Ford " GT ".

I ordered these for the sole purpose of offering them to forum members, They are amazingly inexpensive when you look at the car they were designed for.

These should fit Cobra Mustangs, I did a quick dry fit by sliding one on top of the coil cover of a new Cobra on the lot and it appears that they have the same dimensions.

I do not know how to post pics here yet but here is a link so you can see how they look.

http://www.svtownersassociation.com...php?photo=825&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1

Forum members cost $36.52 ea. They list for $55.33 ea.

I have one set at this time and I had to wait for them to come off back order.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please call me at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, The first set is gone, It took all of about ten minutes.

I will order another set for stock and if anyone would like me to order a set please give me a call.

Thanks, Steve

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Originally posted by Schnitz
Would these fit any other year Mustang such as an '01 GT??

These " should " fit all of the " DOHC " Cobra Mustangs. They will NOT fit on the " SOHC " motor in the Mustang GT.

They are the bolt on covers that cover the coils on the 32V valve covers.

Although I suppose if you were really creative you could probably figure out a way to attach them to the " SOHC " valve covers.

I think if I was going to do this i'd get my valve covers powdercoated in that nice " GT " Ford blue, That would be sharp!

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I did receive eight more sets of these covers, I sold seven of the sets yesterday.

I have one set left and I ordered six more sets, They have been running about $80.54 including freight nationwide.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Oh yeah, you can pay by calling the number in the original post...

PLEASE, use the PM function or call me at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve , Mike or Pat.

Users who are viewing this thread