DTRAIN_WV

Established Member
VNRS7.jpg

:coolman:

Stangman@SM

UBENB10
Established Member
Is that the Roush grille?
I have one, but I am not sure if I am going to install it. I don't know if I am ready to part with the fog lights yet. Maybe I will sell it.

kingnut

Established Member
move your mustang asap. the stang on the left is on fire and will surely damage yours.

DTRAIN_WV

Established Member
The radiator and air intake get's alot more air with this grill!
Not sure if it looks as good.

I noticed when removing the stock grille piece that the ducting from the intake piped right behind the fog-light. Now there is nothing but free flowing air.

This is the part....

Black Retro Mustang Billet Grille (10-11 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

The quality was excellent. This thing is rock solid as far as construction.

Fair warning, if you're the kind of person that has trouble following crappy directions, I would be hesitant. They are adequate at best.

Removing the inner grille from the outer shell was a pain in the ass. Other than that it was a pretty simple install.

Remove the radiator shroud, unbolt the headlight support bolts, push in two tabs on either side of the outer grille and pull up/out.

Remove the foglights, pop out the inner grille, place the billet grill inside the outer shell.

Use a 3/16 drill bit to drill into the bumper cover(if you wish, I think some HQ 3M double sided tape would probably do the job too.) Then mount the grill in the spot that looks flush/even and screw down through the mounting tabs/bumper cover. There are mounting tabs on the top of the grill too.

I think the mounting screws could have been a tiny bit longer. They do the job, but I still worry about it coming loose after a heavy bump or something. I think I'm going to reinforce the grill with some cleverly hidden DS tape.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
$149 for a upper billet grill?!

does this come with a blow job as well!??!! is it made of gold?!

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
i hate american muscle. a lot of their stuff is cheap junk. Your grill looks good though. i hope it holds up

kingnut

Established Member
OP post up more pics. some closer ones so we can get a good look at the fitment.

Users who are viewing this thread