New Grille/ Wheel pics with Nikon

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Hey guys,
Washed my car up and pulled the old Nikon D40 out. Hadn't used it in probably a year. Threw some pics in Photoshop. Just got wheels last week and my grille thursday.
:rockon::rockon:
and Dont make fun of my gimped driver side mirror, I'm waiting on a carwash to replace it.

edit13.jpg

edit12.jpg

edit11.jpg

edit10.jpg

edit9.jpg

edit8.jpg

EDIT7.jpg

edit6.jpg

edit5.jpg

edit4.jpg

edit3.jpg

edit2.jpg

edit1.jpg

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Looks awesome! That grill is a MUST for these cars imo. It makes the front so much cleaner than having the fogs there. I still cant even tell anythings wrong with the mirror even after you pointed it out lol

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Look good all except the A you put on your rearend!!!! I never understand why people put stickers on the car? Peel that A off and if you gotta represent then put it dead center of the back glass at the top.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Look good all except the A you put on your rearend!!!! I never understand why people put stickers on the car? Peel that A off and if you gotta represent then put it dead center of the back glass at the top.
Can't do it man. I'll change it to a black one.. But the shape of the A looks goofy on the backglass

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Thanks guys

Looks great! How'd you keep the fogs in? I've been wanting this grill, but don't want to give up my fogs lol!

One of the bolt holes lines up perfect to the groove in the back of the grille and just kinda screws in. You may want to rig up something else to reinforce it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread