New Griggs' Racing Website

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
That about 100 times better than their old site. It'll be nice once it's completed.

Snake Eyes

Established Member
I spoke with Bruce about the new site back at SEMA. Its good to see they finaly have it up. On a side note MM showed a front SLA for the 05s at SEMA last year and there is still no sign of it. Griggs has it on the new site and it looks sweet.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
unclecookie said:
It's funny ..... I live about 5 miles from Infineon Raceway, and I've never checked out Griggs shop. Go figure!

Side note: I know the name changed a while ago, but it'll always be Sears Point to me. I used to go to watch motorcycle races there. Nice track. It's on GT4 - PS2 game.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
unclecookie said:
It's funny ..... I live about 5 miles from Infineon Raceway, and I've never checked out Griggs shop. Go figure!

:bash: lucky bastard :cuss:

haha j/k

unclecookie

Established Member
3B99SVT said:
Side note: I know the name changed a while ago, but it'll always be Sears Point to me. I used to go to watch motorcycle races there. Nice track. It's on GT4 - PS2 game.

Actually it will always be Sears Point to me too. I used to drag race there when it first opened in the late 60's, first with a 65 Chevelle, then with a 69 Boss 302.

Users who are viewing this thread