New Gratuitous Picture-Time!!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Jason and I have most of it done now. I think the only things left are the Heat Xchanger, subframes, and rack bushings.....then we have to get some IRS bushings done.

Jason put on the Steeda springs, MM c/c plates, and I did the wheels and brakes.....oh yeah, and Jason knocked out my JVC Nav/ HD/ DVD head unit.......so it's time for pics!!

100_2174.jpg

10.5" wheels in the back with 315's.....9's up front with 275's...

100_2175.jpg

100_2176.jpg

100_2177.jpg

100_2178.jpg

100_2179.jpg

Just put my new drag bars on and moved the front turn signals down to the forks on the Harley, so I had to include that, too! Need to make one of these my sig pic, I think.....:D

100_2180.jpg

100_2181.jpg

Sucks, it looks like some of these pics are a little over-exposed. I have not used my actual camera in quite a while, playing with the settings for bright sunlight was probably a bad idea, lol.......

Whatcha think?:thumbsup::cheers:

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Not to steal the shine off the gorgeous since blue buuuut how do you like the exhaust on your Harley if I'm not mistaken they are vance and Hines Big radius. I was looking to get the same set for my street bob. How do they sound?

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Thanks guys! I'll get some more "less-exposed" pics of it tomorow with the top down. Yes, I did have the wing removed.....in fact, here's what the car looked like 2 months ago:

8441.jpg

Actually, it's my understanding that there were only 2 factory delete SB verts made.....one being Hermann's car.

As far as the pipes on my WideGlide, I love them! They sound friggin awsome! My cams are going into the motor here shortly, and it will sound even better! Cruising on the highway they don't beat you up, either......they get kinda mellow at speed unless you gas it. When you wanna piss people off though, they are more than capable! Get them....you will not regret it!

Last edited:

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Looks good Dredd. I'm envious of the back fatty rims and that nav head unit is the sickness. Also, that Hog looks niiiice! :beer: I've been looking into getting a new-ish Night Rod, but I wanna "finish" up the Cobra first.

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I'd like to make it up there, but I have to work that evening....so we'll have to see. Probably not at this point, but I hope so!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread