new gopro black series with remote.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have the original. One of the best purchases I have made. I really want a remote for it though.

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
gopro black series with remote

im reading the directions-maybe i got greedy watching everybody post vids lol
My cousin who supports me heavily always wants me to enjoy the car and events, since he's married he doesn't attend a lot a events.(wife is uninterested) in what he likes..
where do you mount your camera?
what is the quality?
399.00 for camera 1080 hd/12mp/built in wi-fi. remote good for up to 50 gopros at one time.
100.00 for sim card setup and taxes
manager threw in a suction cup on the house-nissan z owner
=nice amount of change.
now if i ever learn how to post pics i might try a video, what software will i need for editing?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I used Windows Movie Maker, should come with your computer. It did not come on my new computer with windows 8 so I had to download it but its not hard.

Nocturnal5.0

Captain Go-Fast
Established Member
Don't forget, you can also download the GoPro app on your smart phone and skip the use of the remote, and it gives you a live picture when not recording so you can orient the camera perfectly in the direction you want!

Provided your paint is in good condition, you can suction it to any flat surface on the car, and I've tested that at 140+ mph. For an absolute hold, though, you can always stick it to a window.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Love my Black Series.
Check the GoPro website for a firmware update.
Download the app for your smart phone. GoPro app > remote.
I use windows live movie maker to edit the videos.
I find myself shooting in 1080 60 fps most of the time which I am starting to think is overkill.
Don't forget that you are going to need more batteries. There is a deal on Amazon for $29 that comes with 2 batteries and a car/wall charger. I think the company name is Wasabi.

Last edited:

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
go pro black series with remote

So it came with 2 batteries, how long are they good for time wise each?
Don't know if a blackberry is a smart phone i just blew that money on camera
Has svt tried a group buy so all the kill stories can be on video? I didn't want
to ask and get flamed but I did do (A) search and found nothing.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
That suction cup is incredible. I've been through thick mud and tons of water with mine.

I also hit a tree with it on the side of my truck and all it did was knock it back. I was moving pretty good too.

bryantaylor

Established Member
i need to get one of the new ones. but i have already lost my hero 1 and just lost my hero 2 a couple of weeks ago. they get very expensive when you keep loosing them, haha.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So it came with 2 batteries, how long are they good for time wise each?
Don't know if a blackberry is a smart phone i just blew that money on camera
Has svt tried a group buy so all the kill stories can be on video? I didn't want
to ask and get flamed but I did do (A) search and found nothing.

Blackberry is a smart phone.

My batter lasts about 2 hours and that much footage my memory card is normally filled up.

Chris0304

Established Member
My wife just bought me the "White" edition for my B-Day last week. Tryn to decide if I'm gonna keep it or upgrade to the silver...

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I've really been wanting to get one of these, but have heard so many bad things about them having so many kinks in them.
This. I've been on the fence for awhile to get one. You guys that own them, how do you like the picture quality and sound quality at say 70mph+?

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I just got the contour roam 2 not long ago. Was going to get the GoPro but couldn't stand seeing so many reviews about all the kinks the new ones have. 3 hours of record time, I'll take it! It's mostly used to record my commute though.

DefCon3

Established Member
Bought the Hero3 Black, immediately did the firmware upgrade, had NO problems. Downloaded the FREE Cineform Studio app to import/edit movies.

Users who are viewing this thread