New Girl from TN

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
molly, julie, mary and solstice girl have all provided exotic newds for us all.....now its your turn.

hurry, before your 24 hour probation SVTP membership is denied for perm. status.

You don't even know my actual name and you are claiming I have provided you with newds, LMAO. I take 1 internetz from you sir, and I get mine back. :banana:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Howdy, and welcome. From one SVTP girl to another, please don't be crazy. You're doing great so far.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Luckily I'm not pathetic enough to chase girls I don't even know on the internet! So here goes my real post;

1.) Kudos to you! It's cool to see a girl that is actually into her car and knows what she is talking about

2.) What HP #s did your car put down?

3.) What are your impressions of the Hellion Kit? Is there instant power? How does the blow off valve sound?

Last edited:

07mustangGT

Established Member
Luckily I'm not pathetic enough to chase girls I don't even know on the internet! So here goes my real post;

1.) Kudos to you! It's cool to see a girl that is actually into her car and knows what she is talking about

2.) What HP #s did your car put down?

3.) What are your impressions of the Hellion Kit? Is there instant power? How does the blow off valve sound?

LOL well thanks for the kudos. But # wise on my old set up i was running 470rwhp on 8lbs of boost. Ill let u know what the new set up will be running. And power wise. I LOVE my turbo kit. I have the total sleeper. The BOV recirculates so u can hardly hear anything. And i dont come into boost till about 3500 rpms so i can drive to and from work without using my turbo. Saves me money and is easier on my motor. Overall i am a HUGE turbo fan and i will put one on all my mustangs from now on.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Here is a youtube video of what my car sounds like. Its not my car but its the same kit, with the same boost, and they sound exactly the alike.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=titYkYF_d6U]YouTube - 2007 Mustang GT Hellion turbo[/ame]

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I haven't seen this much leg humping since the epic 1FSTBLU thread!

Welcome to SVTP

07mustangGT

Established Member
OK here are some boobs i found....i hope this makes yall feel better

1114081439.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread