New GF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasboost16v

Established Member
unfortunate the other one got locked .. but some people people can't take a joke ...

here's mine:
Import_Model.jpg

then i woke up

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
hey das boost i'm callin bullshit. and since i'm from beantown as well. send her to my house to prove she's your girl. ha ha.

then i woke up. :bored:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Will there ever be a day where a thread like this stops? Yes, some of us have hot girlfriends should we tell everyone we date them, no. This is just like when a Civic revvs up to us. He's trying to show off but no one cares. Give it up guys.

r6bullet

Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
Will there ever be a day where a thread like this stops? Yes, some of us have hot girlfriends should we tell everyone we date them, no. This is just like when a Civic revvs up to us. He's trying to show off but no one cares. Give it up guys.

:lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing, I saw this thread and was like what could we possibly see that we haven't yet? :shrug:

Brad

Banned
SUX2BU 64 said:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I don't get the GF threads, I really don't. It's also funny when someone says, "she's not attractive," and a mod locks the thread. :rolleyes:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:

Amen to that.

I love looking @ hot chicks just as much as anyone else. But these people cant take the heat if someone doesnt have anything good to say about their girl. if you cant take it, dont post it. Not everyone is going to think that the girls posted in the previous threads are gorgeous, or even this one if it becomes that again.

And the people that are saying "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all" Well if you come on here to post pics of your GF or yourself and to expect everything that is said about her is going to be a compliment you're WRONG. So dont get pissy if someone rags on your girl.

dasboost16v

Established Member
Juiced46 said:
And the people that are saying "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all" Well if you come on here to post pics of your GF or yourself and to expect everything that is said about her is going to be a compliment you're WRONG. So dont get pissy if someone rags on your girl.

HAHHAH then you find out their GF's are members on the board

:kaboom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread