New gas effieiecnt vehicle

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
Since I ended up not selling my Cobra and got rid of my truck instead, I ended up going the 42mpg two wheel route.

GsUf2.jpg

ow8sH.jpg

y4Ows.jpg

cppLK.jpg

2010 KTM RC8

Last edited:

mdamman003

Established Member
hell yes...i saw the prototype for this years ago...unreal looking bike

i have always had a soft spot for any KTM

how do you like it?

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
i think that might be one of those KTM deals....lol great looking bike just to much "KTM".

SicShelby09

Banned
Looks cool. But I would rather stick with one of the big 4. We know they all know how to make a sport bike. But if the KTM can hang, then more power to ya. There is no doubt that its sick looking.

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
Is that a KTM?
Yep!
What kind of bike is that?

Looks good man....
KTM!!!
kinda looks like a KTM, nice
It is
i think that might be one of those KTM deals....lol great looking bike just to much "KTM".
Yep, you guessed it, lol. Yeah I know that the KTM is very much over kill. I do plan on having it repainted.
It looks like either a KTM or a Solstice

congrats

wtf Lol!!!

Chris'04TERMY

Established Member
Looks cool. But I would rather stick with one of the big 4. We know they all know how to make a sport bike. But if the KTM can hang, then more power to ya. There is no doubt that its sick looking.

I put alot of though into this bike. I really like the new R1 and the BWM S1000RR but I wanted something off the wall. I didn't want to settle for something that everyone else already has. I have never even seen another one of these things in person. The bike is amazing, the bike overall sits about the same height as an R6 or GSXr750 and the tail sticks up higher than an R1's. With that said the entire subframe is completely adjustable so it can be raised and lowered. It has an 1190cc engine and weights about what a 600cc bike weighs. Its pretty cool. I figured I was going out on a limb with it but I am really glad I went with it.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I put alot of though into this bike. I really like the new R1 and the BWM S1000RR but I wanted something off the wall.

BMWs are pretty off the wall lol...dont see too many on the streets. But your KTM will deff be the same way and thats what i like also. What kinda power do these put down? Competitive with the RR? I remember Brooks brough a full bolt on S1000RR down to daytona for bike week and with stock internals..one put down 210rwhp. I know they had a bone stock one make 185-190 bone stock down to the paper filter.

Any plans for upgrades?

P.S. im glad you didnt get an R1 or a VERY common bike...Not that you cant paint a bike...but...i hate going to a car/bike show and seeing 12 bikes with the exact same paint scheme as mine sitting there.

NateV8

Established Member
Nice bike! Guy I know bought a brand new orange and white one last year and had it for about a week then traded it for a brand new ZX-10R, no idea why.

Users who are viewing this thread