New fuel pump on the market

Beercules

Established Member
I received an email from Brenspeed a couple days ago (used to order mods from them on my 3 valve). Sounds like they've specd out and created a new fuel pump (we would use 2 of these). Wanted to bring this to everyone's attention as an alternative to a boost a pump and see what the experts think. (I don't plan to need more fuel anytime soon).
http://www.brenspeed.com/9-305-1034.html

gearhead08

Established Member
I received an email from Brenspeed a couple days ago (used to order mods from them on my 3 valve). Sounds like they've specd out and created a new fuel pump (we would use 2 of these). Wanted to bring this to everyone's attention as an alternative to a boost a pump and see what the experts think. (I don't plan to need more fuel anytime soon).
http://www.brenspeed.com/9-305-1034.html

I just installed two of these in my GT500. Only had them in for about 100 miles. I have it coupled with the twin vmp boosters and ID1000s so I can run E85. As of right now I have plenty of fuel. Still getting tune adjusted. My car is pig rich and has full bolt ons with vmp gen 1. Still plenty of room to grow. I am on stock fuel lines and have BPS fuel rails. I had to upgrade fuel rails because my stock ones warped.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great question as I've been planning to take the proven method of twin pump boosters on my '14 for E85 but I've always wondered if a direct bolt-in E85 pump was available.
My understanding is that we use twin '11-14 Coyote GT pumps.
If whatever pump is the best replacement E85 high volume for the Coyotes and 2 will fit our stock pump hats, I wonder how far that takes an otherwise stock '13-14 on E85.
I may start another thread once I research this more.
Thanks for the link.
-J
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread