New FRPP 65mm throttle body and trip from Dallas to San Antonio

BlueAngel2014

Established Member
Love the new TB. Running it with a 93 octane Brenspeed tune. Absolutely zero problems with it.

OMG was it fun driving to and from San Antonio from Dallas a week ago.

State Hwy 130, the tollroad bypass around Austin, down to I-10 is wonderful. Minimum posted speed 80 with some places 85. I did 100 the whole way, minimum. Tached 2000 @ 100 in 6th with the 3.31 gears. Pulled her up to 140 in some places and she just wanted to go.

Love this car. Waiting on my OEM air cleaner to get dirty so I can put the AirRaid unit on it.

Wish we had highways like the autobahn here so you could really open it up!!

Wish people would learn what left lane for passing only and slower traffic keep right means!

I felt like Bill Elliott at Talladega in 1985 passing people. Just pull out and slingshot them, especially on I-35 where the right hand lane is not as crowded as the left hand lane.

Thanks Richard Nixon for your stupid 55 mph speed limit and generations of drivers that forgot how to drive on freeway.

Kapy

Established Member
Why wait for the filter to get dirty. That will take a while.

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
Why wait for the filter to get dirty. That will take a while.

Mine took exactly 6 Months to get really filthy:

2016-04-21 16.44.49.jpg

LEXiiON

BlueAngel2014

Established Member
Yes, I have the res delete as well.

and...there's no good reason to throw away a perfectly functioning filter until it gets dirty and I need a new one.

I don't race this car; I don't track this car. I drive this car and ENJOY it! :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread