new from modesto ca with pics

camed2v

Established Member
hi everyone, im new on this forum i have heard plenty of good things about this site, so i thought i would come check it out, even though i dont have a svt.
my name is moises i drive a 2002 gt with bolt ons and bottle. car has gone 11.68 at 122 here are some random pics of my car enjoy
DSC02095.gif

Picture150.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg
sorry pics are big

camed2v

Established Member
u going sunday to that ford lovers thing. u ever get different rims, im selling mine there like urs but painted that gun metal they actually look good but need the money

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
No, I have to work during that Ford lovers event. I also haven't found a new set of rims yet. I'll probley save money up for a set of Fr-500's

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
the old one being the one off Crows Landing in Ceres?

I havent seen him in a while, he tuned my 03 Cobra, but ive since sold it and havent needed to consult him for his expertise.....

camed2v

Established Member
yea that was the on of crowslanding then he moved to 9th street but now he is all alone no partners nothing in modesto end of mchnery and kiernan

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
ah hes in that industrial area down there?

i pass by it all the time probably on my way to Riverstank, though ive been using Palendale since its now basically a freeway with properly timed lights and no small sidestreets.

Users who are viewing this thread