New from houston

Gray5.0

Established Member
Decided to jump on here to learn more and ask question about the car I bought last year. I have a 2013 gt with a mt-82.

Gray5.0

Established Member
What's wsm? And I'm in pearland. As far as mod I've got a boss im, jpc lt, off road x, joc over axle pipes, gt500 ab, 1 piece alm ds, uca, LCAs, panhard, steeda cai, and eibach lowering springs.

I used to be a Chevy guy had the typical catfish Camaros and a couple of trucks (of course I had a dropped truck I'm from the southern part of Texas) don't we all at some point?! Lol but for some reason fords caught my eye and they seem to be doing everything right. Can someone tell me how to post pics

Gray5.0

Established Member
Sweet I'll check that out. Have all day today since the weather and I don't have to go in to work today

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
What's wsm? And I'm in pearland. As far as mod I've got a boss im, jpc lt, off road x, joc over axle pipes, gt500 ab, 1 piece alm ds, uca, LCAs, panhard, steeda cai, and eibach lowering springs.

I used to be a Chevy guy had the typical catfish Camaros and a couple of trucks (of course I had a dropped truck I'm from the southern part of Texas) don't we all at some point?! Lol but for some reason fords caught my eye and they seem to be doing everything right. Can someone tell me how to post pics
Brazoria County FTW! :lol1: I'm originally from West Columbia, if you know where that is.

I used to be in the truck scene as well. Were you ever a part of Texas Truck Scene when it was active?

wachamberlain

Established Member
Welcome Gray.........Alvin here, just down the road.......Who does your work on your car.....Even though we love our Mustangs you will learn, not alot of ships around here like working on them......LOL

Last edited:

Gray5.0

Established Member
Lol yeah you mean TiTS?!? I was part of that fad but it went away very soon!

And I've had psi do my tune and a buddy and I put on most the parts. Not too crazy about my tune because I know a guy with less mods and taller gears ie 3.31s go door to door with me. I'm running 3.73s right now but hopefully in a few months the whole car is going to change

wachamberlain

Established Member

And I've had psi do my tune and a buddy and I put on most the parts. Not too crazy about my tune because I know a guy with less mods and taller gears ie 3.31s go door to door with me. I'm running 3.73s right now but hopefully in a few months the whole car is going to change

Nice........what mods are you planning on?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

It was TTS, Texas Truck Scene. Mainly a forum in the greater Houston area, just a bunch of truck guys that got together every now and again. I was just curious. What did your old trucks look like?

Voltwings

Established Member
And im in Sugar land lol. Funny we can all be in "Houston" and be well over an hour apart. i'd say welcome, but you pretty much got everything your car needs haha pretty much just here to hang out?

Users who are viewing this thread