New fresh pics of the GT!! DD !!

02DodgeRam

Banned
steeda centercaps on black 18 inch fr500s are so gay!!! why would anyone ever buy them. other than terrible color, gay wheels, and the fact that its a mustang, it looks good....

LOL, jk dude, looks amazing. i love everything on it, but i think a 95 cobra r hood would look better

and cobra bumper:shrug:

Last edited:

98' GT

Established Member
I just put these wheels on. I had the chrome Saleens on before. So this is definintly a change for me....

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I just put these wheels on. I had the chrome Saleens on before. So this is definintly a change for me....
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss: You telling me you sold your CHROME SALEEN'S for PHUCKING BLACK WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your dead to me...

Last edited:

98' GT

Established Member
Here is a old pic. I loved them to death and it was hard to let go. I wanted a lil change, i have had my Saleens for 3 yrs. I wanted a more intimidating look. I will probably get another set of chrome wheels again, but for now I am happy=)
newbodyparts004lz6.jpg

By pimpstang98, shot with DSC-H3 at 2008-04-25
newbodyparts006si7.jpg

By pimpstang98, shot with DSC-H3 at 2008-04-25

Last edited:

98' GT

Established Member
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss: You telling me you sold your CHROME SALEEN'S for PHUCKING BLACK WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I did!! I see red is a hot color w/ the Saleens. I do like the deep dish look for rite now. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread