New FR500 Wheels

dowchr

Established Member
Just put nre FR500's on my Pacific Green Cobra. Went with Nitto 315 Nt05R's in the back and they grip like crazy.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This is my first time posting a pic so let me know if the link doesn't work.
I wanted to send you a quick e-mail to see if you are working on any projects that may require demolition. If so, Brandenburg would be happy to look at the work and give you a quote. Feel free to contact me if we can help.

Tickle

Established Member
Looks great!

In the future, wrap the picture URL with

img2013041800028.jpg

samshady

Established Member
Are you getting any rubbing at all? I get some on passenger side when taking hard turns. Think I willl massage inner fender with a hammer. I want to lower mine but think it will rub all over under there
20121211_164902_zpsfaa3ac0c.jpg

Last edited:

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Just put nre FR500's on my Pacific Green Cobra. Went with Nitto 315 Nt05R's in the back and they grip like crazy.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This is my first time posting a pic so let me know if the link doesn't work.
I wanted to send you a quick e-mail to see if you are working on any projects that may require demolition. If so, Brandenburg would be happy to look at the work and give you a quote. Feel free to contact me if we can help.

Car looks sweet! What size wheels are those?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Are you getting any rubbing at all? I get some on passenger side when taking hard turns. Think I willl massage inner fender with a hammer. I want to lower mine but think it will rub all over under there

I have 315/35-17 Nittos in the rear with Eibach lowering springs and mine don't rub. Still has the stock quad shocks

SVT Rob

Established Member

Not sure what size your wheels/tires are, but I have 18x10 in the rear with 285/35ZR18's, and even with lowering springs and quad shocks not flipped, I have no rubbing issues at all.

Users who are viewing this thread