New Ford Ranger

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I'm sure the repost police will show up and tell me I'm "sooooo 20 minutes ago" b/c nothing is really new here for more than 15 secs . . . but it's the first time I'd seen it sooo:

New Ford Ranger redesign

I dunno about the looks, kinda seems like a Subaru Baja and an F-150 mated and this is the result. I do like the interior though.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hmm needs to be more.squared. Looks like the size of a sport trac?

Sent with My Massive Johnson

ferfont1

Established Member
since this is the PICTURE subforum and not the CLICK THE LINK FOR PICS subforum......here you go!

670x377Image.jpg

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
since this is the PICTURE subforum and not the CLICK THE LINK FOR PICS subforum......here you go!

. . . uhm, thanks

Its for Euro markets only and wont be coming here. Will be a big seller down under....our USA Ranger is being sent out to pasture.

Yeah, did a bit more reading and apparently Ford thinks this pumped up new Ranger would compete too much w/ bottom end of the F150 market:

All-New 2012 Ford Ranger Not Coming To The U.S.: Here's Why

I'd say Ford seems to have done this sort of thing in a couple of segments like the Explorer vs Flex or the Fusion vs Taurus. Just seems kinda odd?

DaBigBone

Established Member
Hate it. All the new trucks and SUVs are starting to look exactly the same.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Butch lesbians will love it. Personally, I think it is too bland and ugly. Was hoping for news about an Eco-boost one I4 or v6.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
That is reffered as the "global ranger" on sale in 188 countries, but not the U.S. there's a pic of a left hand drive one on detnews.com. id get for youu but i dont have time

BM1

Established Member
Looks like Ford is trying to appeal to women with that new design. Very feminine looking truck.

Users who are viewing this thread