New exhaust

foxbodygt90

Established Member
hey there, wondering if anyone have heard a full JBA system or BASSANI?? I ask because these are my two options, I have ford racing headers and the rest is stock so I want to upgrade my system since it rattles like crazy when its idling.. another question is how much would the value of the car drop?? thanks

9 deuce gt

Established Member
I think Tunedin302 has Bassani on his '93 GT. He may be able to shed some light on sound. As far as value dropping, I would think it would increase with a quality exhaust system.

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
There are 2 sections to the rest of the exhaust system. You have your midpipe and behind the midpipe it bolts to your catback. Now with the catback section from the mufflers to the tailpipes this is one piece which either needs to be cut, or have the axle dropped out and pull it all together. Heads up, IF you make this cut you are losing significant originality/resale value. If the mufflers are already rattled out like you say, then the value is probably already lost. They will have to be replaced, so choose whatever you will but keep the tailpipes and piping. Dont thow them away. JBA, Bassani, anything stainless pretty much you cant go wrong.

foxbodygt90

Established Member
thanks guys, I basically just want something to be bolt on nothing that needs modification, as for the rattle it seems like it just needs to be tighten up nothing major or the cats could be damage.

Users who are viewing this thread