New Exhaust Soundclip - 2002 GT

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
I know it's a short vid, but it gives a good idea of the sound. The plumbing is custom made by a local shop here in town, with 1 chambered racing Flowmasters..........Turn it up !!:coolman:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
sounds good. I run custom pipes with 10 series flows on my 88 as well. a guy i know here did the welding for me. cant beat 10 series for plain out beastly loudness. That vid does your car no justice. U should do an offroad h also, makes it way louder.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Sounds great, I may go with the single chambers and off road H next time, nothing better than that Flowmaster sound--except a louder Flowmaster sound.

SonicBlue4.6

Wanting a TERMI
Established Member
I have a vid on here of my car with the Bassani O/R X and 1 chamber flows. its not the best but u can tell its loud. I will try to get a better 1 this weekend for any one who wants to here it.

Willis

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
sounds good. I run custom pipes with 10 series flows on my 88 as well. a guy i know here did the welding for me. cant beat 10 series for plain out beastly loudness. That vid does your car no justice. U should do an offroad h also, makes it way louder.

I like my exhaust, but she's getting ditched for some BBK long tubes, O/R H (haven't decided which brand), and a Magnaflow CB with Magnapacks probably. Just can't seem to make up my mind. As far as the video, this car is unbelievably loud in person, and I was just making a casual 4500 RPM pass for cruise effect. I can, however, make a vid of a full throttle 150 hp nitrous blast if you guys wanna hear some noise though......:coolman:

EJ23

Established Member
Originally posted by NiteMareGT
I like my exhaust, but she's getting ditched for some BBK long tubes, O/R H (haven't decided which brand), and a Magnaflow CB with Magnapacks probably. Just can't seem to make up my mind. As far as the video, this car is unbelievably loud in person, and I was just making a casual 4500 RPM pass for cruise effect. I can, however, make a vid of a full throttle 150 hp nitrous blast if you guys wanna hear some noise though......:coolman:

I NEED to see that!

Users who are viewing this thread