New Evo MR wanted to play... and lost

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Im driving back from Starbucks after picking up my morning scone and cap, when I saw a white Evo MR, with temp tags even from a couple of weeks ago.

Mind you he is driving with his wife/gf in the car with him too.

We were going the same way and I didn't think much of it. I put my radar detector up as I always do when pulling onto Rt. 3 North. I guess he thought that was a treat or a challenge, so he dropped it. You could see the puff of overburned fuel as he gunned it so I figured I would play a bit.

I passed him after a few seconds, but just as I started to get some real gain on him, my radar detector flashed Ka.... I immediately slowed down and he passed me... and when flying by two NH State Troopers. When I started slowing down I was about 100-105 or so...

He lost. Twice!

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Awesome Kill. I'm sure off the line would have been a different story. Oh well, that's his problem not yours. Good kill

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Funny thing about AWD cars. Most people can't drive them right and blow the tires off at launch. The only EVO I ran from a dig did that and I jumped him by three off the line. Just cause it's AWD don't mean sh!t. It all about the driver.

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
I just saw a black Evo at the track yesterday running consistent low 11's.:bowdown: Nice looking sleeper!

Users who are viewing this thread