New everlast non ferrous circular saw blades

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
We just bought some new equipomenrt at my shop and have some circular table saw blades we no longer need. I have a few of them, maybe we can work out a deal if anyone wants more then one.

The blades are manufactured by Everlast. They are 14" diameter for a 5/8" arbor. The Everlast part number is NF141058 and below is the description from Everlasts catalogue:

Triple Chip Designed for smooth, burr free cuts on all types of aluminum extrusions, thin wall tubing with a wall thickness of 1/16 inch to 1/8 inch and thin guage sheets. These blades work particularly well on double mitre or portable mitre box machines. Saw No. NF141058 Diameter 14" Teeth 100 Bore 5/8" Grind TCG Hook -2* Plate thickness .118 Kerf .150 Price $265.96

You can see the blade at Everlast's web site @ Everlast Saw and Carbide Tools.

This blade may also be used on almost any plastic (acrylic, styrene, polycarbonate, etc...) as well as wood. It is resharpenable, with carbide teeth.

The cheapest I've been able to find this blade for is $247.40. Even if you can find it for less, I'm certain you can't get it for what I'm asking...$130 plus shipping. I do have one on E-Bay with a $100 starting bid and a buy it now price of $160 plus shipping. $130 for an SVTP brother, or try your luck on E-Bay.

Users who are viewing this thread