New England area

MassHole

Tuned by Dez
Established Member
The New England Chapter of Unitedstangs.com is havin a g2g/cruise this saturday the 15th.

Emerald Square Mall
999 S.Washington St.
N.Attleboro Mass, 02760

Time:
12:00pm

2nd part-
2 Galleria Mall Dr
Taunton, MA 02780,

Time:
2:00pm

we are currently looking for new members as well.

Dean
Chapter President

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Not gonna get a very good turnout in this crappy weather. I dont know bout anyone else but im straight with gettin sand and salt all over my car.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Whats a mustang meet without mustangs?? I dont wanna cruise my winter beater truck. :nonono:

MassHole

Tuned by Dez
Established Member
Whats a mustang meet without mustangs?? I dont wanna cruise my winter beater truck. :nonono:

well we had guys come out with there stangs today. and its more about the people you meet, not what they drive. even if its a 4banger notch. it dont matter. thats the problem with almost all these other clubs.... they only care about the cars and not the people.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
well we had guys come out with there stangs today. and its more about the people you meet, not what they drive. even if its a 4banger notch. it dont matter. thats the problem with almost all these other clubs.... they only care about the cars and not the people.

Thats the prob with the other clubs?! I dont see any problems, we have a prety tight crew and we know each other prety well, We just have nice cars and dont wanna destroy em in this crap! Im sure alot of people would agree with that. And....If your tryin to get a stang crew together starting with 4banger's aint gonna be a hot stang crew.

MassHole

Tuned by Dez
Established Member
Thats the prob with the other clubs?! I dont see any problems, we have a prety tight crew and we know each other prety well, We just have nice cars and dont wanna destroy em in this crap! Im sure alot of people would agree with that. And....If your tryin to get a stang crew together starting with 4banger's aint gonna be a hot stang crew.

well maybe YOUR guys dont have other daily drivers. not all of us are flithy rich like some of these kids.

and the only reason a said a 4banger.... is this... is YOUR group gonna let some kid with one come hang out with you and all these nice cars? thats why i said we dont car how it looks, we dont want assholes in our group who think just cause they have a nice car that they're the shit. everyone here is on a level playin field. our guys with the nice cars will come out in the nice weather. but until then they're eith gonna ride shotgun with someone else or take there beater.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Filthy rich???? Haha, I wish, I just save my money to get something i want rather than something i dont! And it aint about shitty cars or not, its about hangin out with FRIENDS, And havinga crew where everyone knows each other, not a bunch of strangers. And nobody thinks they are the shit cause they have a nice car, it just so happens that that is what we have. What do YOU drive!!????

MassHole

Tuned by Dez
Established Member
Filthy rich???? Haha, I wish, I just save my money to get something i want rather than something i dont! And it aint about shitty cars or not, its about hangin out with FRIENDS, And havinga crew where everyone knows each other, not a bunch of strangers. And nobody thinks they are the shit cause they have a nice car, it just so happens that that is what we have. What do YOU drive!!????

im sayin most are well off, not all. not all of us can afford say a S197 or a Terminator or a foxbody with 10+k into it.
you guys probally are all best buds now, but i bet in the begining not everyone knew everyone. we're just starting out. everyone thats dedicated to being in the chapter all speak to one another. whether its on myspace or in the forums.
and you kno what i DONT drive..... you had me on myspace till probally i started talkin bout the chapter.... seems alota people from RIMC/NEMC deleted me after they all seen it. which is fine. you guys have your club... we have ours. and we're backed by a well know Stang site. we dont go around starting shit with your club or others for that matter... but it seems a few have taken shots at us. which i could care less about. we have every right to have own own club that does our own thing. its just to bad things are'nt like they were years back... when it didnt matter who was in what club, it was all about hangin out and meeting people with the same common interests.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
We dont go around startin shit......As a matter of fact we are the most laid back group of people. Nobody likes posers. You got deleted by everyone cause your tryin to start this new crew with all our members and they didnt like that.

MassHole

Tuned by Dez
Established Member
We dont go around startin shit......As a matter of fact we are the most laid back group of people. Nobody likes posers. You got deleted by everyone cause your tryin to start this new crew with all our members and they didnt like that.

well im not sayin you or everyone in your group... but someone and i belive i kno who... came on my site and started shit.

and like im supposed to kno who is and isnt you whatever group/club. all any of them had to do was say hey im in a club.. thanks anyways. thats the adult thing to do. myspace is full of networking. the only problems seem to come from RIMC/NEMC. BOR dont have a problem and nor does bostonstangs. even Jim... the president of bostonstangs said him self that this bullshit is pathetic and its all about the people and the cars. people are gonna be loyal to whatever group they belong too, but have no problem hangin out and meeting new people they've never met before. and even he said its all networking.

and going back and forth is getting really annoying to be honest with you. you guys have your club with your own members and we have ours. i will never stop posting bulletins on myspace, personal messages im done with.

Marc

Established Member
Ain't this some childish crap here. I am the owner of UnitedStangs.com. And yes there was somebody from your site that started some shit which I deleted promptly...we don't like drama. We are about having fun with cars and the friends we make along the way. We are not out to steal any members from any site or car club. That is why Dean's chapter is called: United Stang's New England Chapter. I recommended the change because we didn't want to offend anyone. If you want, go look at my homepage. We actually share links with other mustang sites. Its about sharing the members not stealing. And a lot of the sites we share with are a lot smaller than US, but we don't care. They probably benefit more than we do. But, I am a member of 35+ mustang sites and we don't have any issues like this going on. If your members are loyal to your group...then great...stay there...that is the case with many groups. If they want to venture out and enjoy other groups, then they are welcomed here at UnitedStangs. I was a member of 2 car groups in Hawaii. I attended events from both clubs. LOTS of the members were members of both clubs. We never had any issues like this. I don't know, just seems kind of childish to me.

The way I see it, if you don't get along, then don't mess with each other or start posts to cause drama. Just ignore the individual.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
^^I agree with prety much all you said marc, Alot of people know of the unitedstangs site,and i bet everyone on there are cool people but The reason all this crap got started was nobody understands how somebody is startin up this new crew and running it yet doesnt even own a mustang. How are you gonna be president (or whatever) of a stang crew and dont even drive one! That is why most of his buddies deleted him,alot of people think he's a poser. But whatever, im gonna stop replying now because this is getting stupid.

Marc

Established Member
^^I agree with prety much all you said marc, Alot of people know of the unitedstangs site,and i bet everyone on there are cool people but The reason all this crap got started was nobody understands how somebody is startin up this new crew and running it yet doesnt even own a mustang. How are you gonna be president (or whatever) of a stang crew and dont even drive one! That is why most of his buddies deleted him,alot of people think he's a poser. But whatever, im gonna stop replying now because this is getting stupid.

First off...your right it is stupid and I don't think it should of went this far.

Second: Dean is not a poser. He would be a poser if he came on to the site saying he owned a mustang and started a chapter up. It has been known from the git-go he didn't own a stang...right now, that can change.

Third: You don't need to own a stang to be part of our site or president of a chapter. I would rather have someone that don't own a stang and have a active chapter than someone who do owns a stang and don't do crap. ITs about getting together with folks that enjoying the car and the gatherings.

Fourth: I don't care that people can't understand why he can run a chapter and not own a stang. Who cares? Tell them to worry about themselves and let us press on.

We have people that buy and sell stangs all the time. I have went 4 years without owning a stang because I was overseas at the time, but I did stay active in the scene. When it came time again, I bought another one.

I welcome you and all your members to UnitedStangs.com. You will be treated as well as any other member on our site. I just won't allow any site-to-site drama.

marc raposo jr

The New England Chapter of Unitedstangs.com is havin a g2g/cruise this saturday the 15th.

Emerald Square Mall
999 S.Washington St.
N.Attleboro Mass, 02760

Time:
12:00pm

2nd part-
2 Galleria Mall Dr
Taunton, MA 02780,

Time:
2:00pm

we are currently looking for new members as well.

Dean
Chapter President

Users who are viewing this thread