New engine build for the Mach

SVT1994

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few weeks ago I had a ring let loose in my engine and lost compression on that cylinder so for this new engine build, we're going big or going home!

-original aluminum WAP block, .020" overbore
-Kellogg forged 3.750 stroker crank
-Manley 5.850 forged H-beam rods
-DSS forged 3.572" stroker pistons, 13cc dish, 9.5:1 cr
-ARP 256-5701 main studs

-original C heads, light port work
-Comp Cams Stage 2 blower cams 106360
-Brian Tooley high lift springs, good for .525 lift
-ARP 156-4101 head studs

-Polished P1SC Procharger w/ upgraded impellar
-3.40 pulley, around 13-14psi
-homemade powerpipe

Misc: new 03/04 tank with dual cobra pumps, BAP, 60# injectors, Shorty headers, X-pipe, Delta catback, SCT

Final result? Hopefully a 5 liter stroker motor that breaks 600 rwhp on a mustang dyno, on 93 octane, while still getting around 20mpg under normal driving conditions..... That's the plan anyways lol

Wheelie151

Established Member
I'm manual, not as quick on the track but alot more fun on the streets! lol

Very true , I'm trying to find a place that will get me a quote to ship my auto to a guy looking to trade for his t-56. I bought the auto because. Was tired of a manual in this traffic in Hawaii but now regret it because I want to play and the 3.90 gears with the auto are nice but it drinks gas like Charlie sheen snorts coke.

procharged 99

Established Member
Very true , I'm trying to find a place that will get me a quote to ship my auto to a guy looking to trade for his t-56. I bought the auto because. Was tired of a manual in this traffic in Hawaii but now regret it because I want to play and the 3.90 gears with the auto are nice but it drinks gas like Charlie sheen snorts coke.

It's that bad on gas, lol

SVT1994

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
That's a good question... and yes i have. before the teardown i was running the standard P1 head unit w/o the impellar upgrade, so before i reinstall the blower I'm gonna put in the new upgraded impellar to see the difference so i guess that'll be my determining factor

Users who are viewing this thread