New Edges on Ford GT replicas

Beezy

Established Member
I've searched all over but I don't think there is a thread for this, and I can't find any decent pictures.

Does anyone have chrome Ford GT replica wheels on their New Edge? I'd prefer Red but any color would do.

For reference on the wheels:
W423K.jpg

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I've searched all over but I don't think there is a thread for this, and I can't find any decent pictures.

Does anyone have chrome Ford GT replica wheels on their New Edge? I'd prefer Red but any color would do.

For reference on the wheels:
W423K.jpg

Those are ugly, probably why you couldn't find them on a search.

Beezy

Established Member
See, the thing is I've always thought they'd look ugly too. But I was at a local downtown car show this morning, and a AB Mach 1 was lowered on a chrome set. They actually looked really good. I guess you'd have to see them in person.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
If someone puts these on a newedge, I swear to God it'll give me a new meaning in life.

And that meaning will be to HUNT down whoever did it.

They look perfect on a Ford GT; leave it at that!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
the gt-4's are ok, but a company called CT-R used to make them and they looked much better. A friend of mine had the black ct-r's on a redifre coupe and they looked awesome.

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
If someone puts these on a newedge, I swear to God it'll give me a new meaning in life.

And that meaning will be to HUNT down whoever did it.

They look perfect on a Ford GT; leave it at that!

This is the craziest thing I have ever heard!

Beezy

Established Member
the gt-4's are ok, but a company called CT-R used to make them and they looked much better. A friend of mine had the black ct-r's on a redifre coupe and they looked awesome.

Those are the ones I meant to look for. The mach that I mentioned above had chrome CT-R's. I know this because I remember the center cap. And they do look better than these by far. I wish i had brought my camera to the show.:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread