New Edge Kocky Products shirt? Gauging Interest

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
OK, guys, we're checking the interest in a New Edge Kocky Products shirt. We've had good success out of the first one

shirt50.jpg

So we're interested to see if you guys want another.

Time frame will be sometime late January, maybe later (well after our current Holiday sale, 13.97 each - 35% off regular price - no shirt minimum this week, but 2 shirt minimum next week till Christmas)

We're wide open on slogan and picture for the shirt. I will say that action shots seem to work best on the pix, but we've had some nice static shots as well.

So, here's the deal.

If we use your slogan, you get a free shirt. We like to have a little attitude with our slogans, so let it fly. (no vulgarity, though)

If we use your pic, you get a free shirt. MUST HAVE PERMISSION to use the pic. In other words, you have to have taken the pic, or have permission from the person who did take it to post.

After we get a decent response, I'll post a poll and let you guys vote on the slogans/designs.

So get to posting up! :)

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
I bought one of the 'origional' new edge shirts and I love it.. It really didn't shrink much and its a nice heavy quality.. Although, now its starting to get a yellow color to it from wearing/washing it so much so I think I need a new one.. I'd like to see more colors.. White is nice but a black or blue or something would also be cool..

"New Edge.... Don't need to be blown to be fast!"

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Although, now its starting to get a yellow color to it from wearing/washing it so much so I think I need a new one..
You need some type of laundry booster, such as oxyclean. You probably have hard water, and might even need a rust removing/sour solution. Yes, I used to work for a cleaning chemical manufacturer. Bishop has one he's washed probably 200 times as his test shirt and it's still plenty white.

01VENOM - do you have bigger versions of those pix?

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
So, here's the deal.

If we use your slogan, you get a free shirt. We like to have a little attitude with our slogans, so let it fly. (no vulgarity, though)

I guess mine got lost in the mail...

Girls prefer road racers...
DSC02296.jpg

We last longer than 10 seconds.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yeah they do, because it's my saying! I came up with it, and a mutual friend sent it to them six months ago. I shoulda kept it, sure as hell would've gotten more out of it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread