New dyno #'s

lachj1

Established Member
I went to the dyno tonight. The last time I went was when I had 1000 miles on her. I now have 4100 miles and no changes, just exactly what's in my sig. 419.9 rwhp corrected, I might as well say 420. Torque is 396.5. This beast has gained 18 #'s hp and torque with a few more miles on it with no changes. I said jokingly that I'll be be back in a couple of months seeing the numbers keep rising. When I do go back though there will be some more mods like like biilrtflow tb, Bassani mid lengths and 2.75 pulley - what do you think? My first session on the dyno I guessed 400, I got a 400.3. My second session which is now, I said I would get 420, I got 419.9 - Help me out it was a second pass of 419.9. 1St run was 417. So dammit I'll say it's 420. Keep in mind I'm dynoing agaist my buddy with a 99' ss camaro who got a whopping 307 hp - big deal! When I go back with my proposed mods I'm guessing 490+ rwhp..,. What do you think about that!!!! I'm not cocky I'm just defending myself against the bowtie brigade and a Roadrunner.

Users who are viewing this thread