New Dyno#'s

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
FINALLY GOT THE DYNO#'S AFTER HAVING THE NEW ROUSH SUPERCHARGER INSTALLED. THE NEW # WERE 362RWHP AND 338RWTQ. THATS A GAIN OF 96RWHP AND 59RWTQ WITH JUST ONE MOD...AND IT ONLY SHOWED 3 1/2 PSI OF BOOST AND A/F WAS 11.6 ON THE ROUSH TUNE, A LITTLE LEANER THAN I EXPECTED. OVERALL IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE CAR PERFORMS AND I STILL HAVE MY WARRANTY.

P.S. ROUSH ALSO OFFERS A SMALLER PULLEY FOR MORE BOOST WHICH DOSE NOT VOID THE WARRANTY. SO THERE IS MORE HP AVAILABLE WITH THIS SET-UP.:burnout:

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Congrats on the new Numbers.. 11.6 is good. The only thing I dont like about the roush blowers is they run out of steam at 7PSI.. but if you dont plan on building your motor thats a good thing.. Your safe up to that point.

01tahoe

Established Member
nice numbers. 11.6 is on the conservative side though so I wouldn't worry about it.

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
P.S. ROUSH ALSO OFFERS A SMALLER PULLEY FOR MORE BOOST WHICH DOSE NOT VOID THE WARRANTY. SO THERE IS MORE HP AVAILABLE WITH THIS SET-UP.

Just got the Magnaflow offroad x-pipe installed last week. The 2nd one. On the first one the hangers did not line up. The second on showed up and was just as bad as the first! The shop ended up just cutting the hangers and rewelding them. Anyway, the offroad pipe and the smaller pulley really wake up the car. Drive yours for a while then get the smaller pulley! To bad your in CA, as the combo is awesome. I am going to try and get the car on the dyno in the near future! Enjoy your new toys! The car looks fantastic BTW!

F8L_50

Banned
the biggest thing about the roushes is that the most power you can pull out of one is about 435hp. My buddy has a Roush Charger with a custom 10lb Magnuson Pulley and only sees 8 lbs of boost and the charger is completely over spooled. 1.6 lts is really small.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Can never have to much HP!!!!!
But again its all about the custom tune and supporting Mods.... I am only pushing 7.5 PSI from the Saleen and running 453 RWHP

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
01 GT GIRL said:
FINALLY GOT THE DYNO#'S AFTER HAVING THE NEW ROUSH SUPERCHARGER INSTALLED. THE NEW # WERE 362RWHP AND 338RWTQ. THATS A GAIN OF 96RWHP AND 59RWTQ WITH JUST ONE MOD...AND IT ONLY SHOWED 3 1/2 PSI OF BOOST AND A/F WAS 11.6 ON THE ROUSH TUNE, A LITTLE LEANER THAN I EXPECTED. OVERALL IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE CAR PERFORMS AND I STILL HAVE MY WARRANTY.

P.S. ROUSH ALSO OFFERS A SMALLER PULLEY FOR MORE BOOST WHICH DOSE NOT VOID THE WARRANTY. SO THERE IS MORE HP AVAILABLE WITH THIS SET-UP.:burnout:
Nice #s,:thumbsup:
where did you get it dynoed at ?

Fred:beer:

F8L_50

Banned
There is nothing wrong with 435 RWHP but the problem is thats what your maxed out with on the supercharger. Your not going to be pulling much more power and to be limited with that much power with spending 7000$ im not to keen on that. just my opinion if i want to one day run 700 RWHP thats what I want to run. Every one will admit at first the power is awsome but as soon as you get use to it. You want more...

I have 545RWHP at 9.5 psi and my blower can go up to 16psi on 91. that is also with stock exhuast. So my numbers should fly. Spending 200 on a pully ad belt at MOST.. is better then buying a new blower.

11.6 is good as well. You want to get as close as 12 as possible...

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
03MUSCLE said:
We Did The Baseline #'s And The New #'s At D.p.r. Thier Dyno Jet #'s Seemed To Be Acurate...based On Stock #'s.
I use DPR too,
I am good friends with both Shawn and Greg .

Fred :beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
first off congrats on the blower and the numbers very nice!:D

second does anyone know anyone that has had a roush blower covered by the ford warranty? i heard they are very hard to get anyone to cover a warranty with a roush blower installed.

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
The dealer where I purchased my Roush has done nine blower installs on Mustang GT's. None have had any issues. So far Roush has been very up-front with any warrenty work that I have had done. There was an issue of swaybar mounts not breaking but...welds not as strong as Roush wanted them to be. They notified the dealer and sent the parts before I knew anything about it. The dealer informed me of the issue and it was taken care of. I had a small issue of a body kit piece not being totally right. Most people would not have noticed anything at all wrong with it, but I did. Called the dealer, set up an appointment. Roush covered it. No questions asked.

JoePac

Established Member
F8L_50 said:
There is nothing wrong with 435 RWHP but the problem is thats what your maxed out with on the supercharger. Your not going to be pulling much more power and to be limited with that much power with spending 7000$ im not to keen on that. just my opinion if i want to one day run 700 RWHP thats what I want to run. Every one will admit at first the power is awsome but as soon as you get use to it. You want more...

I have 545RWHP at 9.5 psi and my blower can go up to 16psi on 91. that is also with stock exhuast. So my numbers should fly. Spending 200 on a pully ad belt at MOST.. is better then buying a new blower.

11.6 is good as well. You want to get as close as 12 as possible...
B.S I have 491rwhp and 471trq, by the way, if I didn't buy the roush with the s/c I would def. get the Saleen twin screw. These engines come apart at 500 so I see nothing wrong with 450 and keeping it together. I have full offroad exhuast, 10 lb pulley, w idler(which lets you get the real lbs out of the little 1.8. Also got a steeda cai(had to fab to make it work) 62mm t.b, Granneli plugs, 42lb fuel injectors, and the most important thing a custom dyno tune. I'm getting a true 10.8 pounds of boost consisten with peak of 11.3. With the idler 10lb pulley and cai and t.b!!!

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
JoePac said:
B.S I have 491rwhp and 471trq, by the way, if I didn't buy the roush with the s/c I would def. get the Saleen twin screw. These engines come apart at 500 so I see nothing wrong with 450 and keeping it together. I have full offroad exhuast, 10 lb pulley, w idler(which lets you get the real lbs out of the little 1.8. Also got a steeda cai(had to fab to make it work) 62mm t.b, Granneli plugs, 42lb fuel injectors, and the most important thing a custom dyno tune. I'm getting a true 10.8 pounds of boost consisten with peak of 11.3. With the idler 10lb pulley and cai and t.b!!!

where did you get the idler pulley from?

Users who are viewing this thread