New Dyno Numbers

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Finally sorted out my belt slip and methanol issues. Car laid down 709RWHP and 739RWTQ on 92 octane. I am running a Billet Pro Shops 2.39 upper and 15% lower making 19.4psi. Everything looked good......A/F in the 11.0 range, duty cycles at 40% and timing in at 23 degrees.
This should be enough to get real close to my first 9.99 time slip:beer:

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
nice numbers!

Steve,
those are awesome numbers !!!
now go and get that 9.99 slip:rolling:

Lot of power there Steve. Looking forward to the drag strip results!

Been looking forward for these results,great numbers,best of luck for that 9.99 pass!!

Thanks guys.....my plan was to go straight to the track and rip off a 9 sec pass....I just got my NHRA license and the car certified to 8.50 but its raining:fm:. I'll have to wait until next weekend.

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Great numbers, what mods do you have? I have a 13 tvs waiting to go on and I'm looking forward to the additional HP/TQ over the stock blower

Mods: '13 TVS with port matched '07 elbow, FRPP Monoblade TB, JLT Super Big Air intake, JBA LT's with cat delete and full 3' exhaust, AIS trunk mount dual nozzle meth system, ATI 15% lower, and BPS 2.39 upper.

Good stuff Steve. Thanks for the call and I'm glad to hear things are shaping up with the pulley and the meth kit.

Thanks for the advice Van......the voice of reason when I was looking to throw money at a problem instead of fixing it.....not many vendors would do that:beer:

Any ideas why the previous upper pulley was causing belt slip?

Turns out there is a difference in the belt grooves between Gates and Motorcraft. That is why some guys are getting belt slip and some are not. The
BPS upper is designed to work with both.

Users who are viewing this thread