New Dyno Numbers.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Well, after two weeks of waiting to get new replacement fuel pumps installed, and about two or three days of false starts, I finally got a tune loaded into the car that seems to work pretty good for a daily driven street car. For me, it's a good start, and definitely leaves some options on the table down the road, if needed.

Mach_1_STD_Correction.jpg

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
**** YEAH man..........(thanks for the PM ya ass. LOL).

Nice ****ing numbers. THat's a pretty flat ass A/F line. Great job.

BTW - what was the peak Boost that you went with?

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
**** YEAH man..........(thanks for the PM ya ass. LOL).

Nice ****ing numbers. THat's a pretty flat ass A/F line. Great job.

BTW - what was the peak Boost that you went with?
Thanks! I think it's still too rich, but after all the screwing around, I just wanted my car back! We were looking for 16# of boost and we got it! It maintains peak boost all the way through the run, and goes as high as 16.6# at around 5k.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Thanks! I think it's still too rich, but after all the screwing around, I just wanted my car back! We were looking for 16# of boost and we got it! It maintains peak boost all the way through the run, and goes as high as 16.6# at around 5k.

Not bad at all. 16#'s and getting 527rwhp with 8.5 CR...:rockon:

IDT it's too rich, but that's me. 12.2 at the leanest IMO. I error on the safe side even with a built motor though. ROFL. BTW - what timing?

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Not bad at all. 16#'s and getting 527rwhp with 8.5 CR...:rockon:

IDT it's too rich, but that's me. 12.2 at the leanest IMO. I error on the safe side even with a built motor though. ROFL. BTW - what timing?
We were pulling 17* of timing. The tuner wanted to go 18*, but like I said, it was getting late and I wanted the car back. Plus this is with, I believe, a 3.11" blower pulley, and an Innovators West 10% overdrive crank pulley/balancer. Anything smaller on the blower, and the belt would be slipping bad, since the Mach 1 uses a single belt system instead of the Cobra dual belts.

Yeah, staring at 620hp at the flywheel is still pretty impressive for what looks like an almost stock Mach 1!

Users who are viewing this thread