New Dyno guy

Blue03

Established Member
I just got back in from Gary's dynojet and I have to say he was a class act as well as very hospitable. We had several guys from MCT and Toledo/Mi SRT-4's dyno. Vector hammered out 642hp and 598lb torque on his race tune and then laid down 620hp and 577lb of torque on his street tune. Postban knocked out 605hp and 558lb torque on his best run with street tune. Dasmopar kncked out 307hp/362lbs of torque on his stock turbo SRT-4. Vector hit 437hp(didn't see what torque) with his SRT-4. That is one potent MoFo. Anyway there were about a dozen cars and it was a great event. Gary is about halfway between Detroit and Toledo and was only a 25 min drive for myself and the Toledo crew. Great time and people. :thumbsup:

R-CODE

Established Member
i made an appearance for a moment, its always great to get together. as far as Gary very hospitable he made me feel right at home even if i didn't use his service. Blue03 has the same thought after reading his post, there is nothing i can add its already been said; class act group, and a nice little set-up there.
thanks...

GOTTI

dasmopar

Established Member
I'd like to thank the MCT guys for coming. We like our SRT-4's but mixing in a RWD car here and there was nice.

Thats the 3rd time I have been on Gary's dyno and everytime he has been super cool about letting the car cool and letting us change the tune and what not.

You guys missed the Mach1 trying to hit 180 MPH on the dyno in 5th gear. Came up alittle shy though, I think it went like 175MPH.

We do have a thread going with some pic's on it if anyone wanted to take a look.Pics of the dyno day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread