RWHP: 373
TQ: 366

2nd dyno:
Jan 03
miles: 4600
mods: above plus bassani CB
RWHP: 388
TQ: 373

Was hoping for over 390 but all in all I am satisfied with the results. X Pipe and/or CAI should put me over 400. Dynoed both times at Dallas Mustang.

Goal is that after each upgrade to get a dyno before moving on to the next mod. Am thinking UPR CAI will be next.

Hope everyone has a great new year.

Thoughts/comments???:beer:

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
How was your A/F ratio? Where is Dallas Mustang located at. I need to get mine dynoed before I install the stuff I have to see how it is stock.

silvercoffin

Established Member
thats awesome

Awesome for just a cat back

I'm thinking Bassani X cats removed and bassani catback...still not sure about how those tips looked with the tapered tips off to the side.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Silvercoffin,

I was concerned about the tips too, but they look fantastic.

I really almost didn't buy the system because of the tips, but now can't imagine anything else looking as good.

Go for it.

SC457A

Established Member
when i pulled the bassani pipes out of the box i thought the tips were huge! rice time... after reading some posts on this site i got worried, but after installing them i like them, fill up bumper hole and pipe cut matches bumper curve. got used to them pretty quick, but i only had stock cat back until 95 miles on car moddin it at 95.. gezzzz my shop foreman looked at me funny

sonicblu03

Established Member
The Baffles were in. Sounded awsome as the MPH climbed to about 130ish. Was standing right at the computer which is right at the rear wheels.

Dallas Mustang is right off of 635 I believe the Miller Road exit. Building is on Sand Hill Road about a mile from the exit once you get off 635. I live about 2 hours south of there but was visiting my friend in Dallas so I figured I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Have had the Bassani on about 2 weeks.

Don't worry about the tips...it takes about 5 minutes to get used to them then they look like they belong there. I wanna remove the baffles one day this week just to here how different the exhaust note might be.

silvercoffin

Established Member
baffles

ON my 01 GT Bassani exhaust removing the baffles made a very noticable difference. It was a bit louder in the car but I never put them back in!

I saw Bassani on a 03 GT and didnt like how the tips look. I havent seen the bassani on an 03 in person. IN the pictures I have seen it looks like it might work with the 03s back bumper and bigger cut outs

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_silver_coupe
How was your A/F ratio? Where is Dallas Mustang located at. I need to get mine dynoed before I install the stuff I have to see how it is stock.

Close to Miller and 635 on Sandhill Rd.

Click Here

Grumpy

Established Member
CAI and a Cat-back = ???

sonicblu03...

Here's the type of results you might expect after you add your CAI system. These numbers are with nothing but a UPR CAI and a Magnaflow #15644 Cat-back...I'm still using the factory stock Intermediate Pipe.

sonicblu03

Established Member
Grumpy.......

Those are some good numbers you have there. You just made up my mind:coolman:

All....

Thanks for the kind replies and the exchange of information.

Users who are viewing this thread