New Drop!!!

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
We finally put my new suspension on lastnight, it consists of a Roush kit that I found used, no front isolators, FRRP shackles on the higher setting, so-cal rear shock extenders, and QA1's all the way around!:) Let me know what you think!
Before:
0406004sw9.jpg

After:
0628003xv9.jpg

0628001hv4.jpg

0628002rf1.jpg

0628004ss7.jpg

0628005uz7.jpg

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments!!!:thumbsup:
The ride is very good, I still need to play with the shock settings a little bit to fine tune it, and get some smaller rear bump-stops, then all should be perfect!!:rolling:
I just wish I would have done this sooner!!;-)

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Very nice:thumbsup:, would love to get my hands on a Roush kit. Those things look way better than the Hotchkis kits do.

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
noahdr,
I measured form the center of the wheel to the upper wheel well opening, and the front measured in at approx. 16", and the rear was between 16 1/4"-16 1/2"

ACSVT,
The wheels are original Ford racing chromies, I bought them about 2 years ago, and ran them for about 6 months. Then they sat in the garage, and I just recently decided to use them again.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
noahdr,

ACSVT,
The wheels are original Ford racing chromies, I bought them about 2 years ago, and ran them for about 6 months. Then they sat in the garage, and I just recently decided to use them again.

if you ever want to sell them, let me know! i want chrome wheels but, i only want the ford oem's.

Users who are viewing this thread