New driver woes

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Its the 8 channel nvr with the 4 4k cameras, RLK8-800B4 is the system model number. I Also added a 5mp dome camera in the garage and a 4mp PTZ wifi camera we use as a baby monitor. For the price I have no complaints. The motion detection is a little sloppy even with the zones fine tuned. I'd be curious to see how their new person/vehicle detection cameras work.
Much appreciated! The RLK8-520D4 is what I've been eyeballing and should more than meet my needs. My current set up (only records when motion is detected), I only have the doorbell alert me because I was tired of getting 100+ false notifications a day.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
My friends wife ran over her own mail box trying to squeeze around the trash truck collecting her cans. She couldn’t wait the 10-15 seconds it takes the truck to pick up the bin and set it back down. Yes she’s asian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like you survived I-4 Orlando on a weekend, bumper to bumper at 30 over the speed limit is no joke lol.
That’s funny because I actually have and then the trip from Orlando to Miami in afternoon rush hour was just as bad. But being from ny/nj it wasn’t too much of a culture shock

Users who are viewing this thread