New Drag Setup... Bogarts

BLK_03

Established Member
I waited a long time for Bogart to make these. Was out shooting some pics and having fun. Thought I would share...

Thanks to Al and Dmitry for taking the pics!

Cobra45.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

cobrawide.jpg

Cobraburmout1.jpg

Cobraburmout.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4059.gif

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Wow, that's possibly the sexiest thing I've seen without tits. Any larger pics for a desktop? :rockon:

BLK_03

Established Member
SNCBOOM said:
Wow, that's possibly the sexiest thing I've seen without tits. Any larger pics for a desktop? :rockon:

Which one you want. I'll see what I can do.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Dude if you can get the burnout/purge pic in wallpaper size that would be sick as f*ck. God your car is bad.

BLK_03

Established Member
Glfbaluhwakrguy said:
Awesome set up man!! Hey, i just happened to be at midnight madness last night, not running, but I think I saw you there. Was that you?
That was me. Wish the clocks were on, I had a few good runs at the end of the night.

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
BLK_03 said:
That was me. Wish the clocks were on, I had a few good runs at the end of the night.

Yea, sorry man don't mean to drag the attention away from your amazing pics, but yea that was about the most retarted type of "racing" (if you want to call it that) that i've ever seen. There were a lot of cars running good, including you, but without the tree and time slips, that's just no fun! Yea, I think I actually got a short vid of one of your runs. Lemme know if you want it, i can shoot you an e-mail with it, it's not the greatest vid as I shot it on the spur of the moment and the quality isn't very good, but I figured i'd offer! :beer:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
what was the cost of the setup and what size? did u grind any IRS bolts?

Thanks, Joel

BLK_03

Established Member
Glfbaluhwakrguy said:
Yea, sorry man don't mean to drag the attention away from your amazing pics, but yea that was about the most retarted type of "racing" (if you want to call it that) that i've ever seen. There were a lot of cars running good, including you, but without the tree and time slips, that's just no fun! Yea, I think I actually got a short vid of one of your runs. Lemme know if you want it, i can shoot you an e-mail with it, it's not the greatest vid as I shot it on the spur of the moment and the quality isn't very good, but I figured i'd offer! :beer:

Hell yeah.

Email it to me please.

[email protected]

Thanks. Introduce yourself next time you see me @ the track. I should be there often!

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
BLK_03 said:
Hell yeah.

Email it to me please.

[email protected]

Thanks. Introduce yourself next time you see me @ the track. I should be there often!

Yea, not a prob man, i got a few vids, let me search through them and figure out which one is actually you since there was a few few black terminators there, and then I'll send it. And yea, i'll be sure to introduce myself next time man.

Users who are viewing this thread