New Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Encounter

Ben99GT

Just a stock GT
Established Member
You sure it was a hellcat?

A 392 car can be equipped to look VERY similar to an HC.... lighting package and all.

From a roll a stock 13/14 GT500 and a Hellcat is a driver's race. Take a lightly modded GT500 and you have an easy win over a stock Hellcat from a roll.

Had that been a 392, it would have been a distant memory in quick fashion.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I never ran the mustang at the track but felt just as strong as the HC. Im considering getting in to a GT500.
I havnt run a HC yet but have a couple buddies who have in modded Terminator and GT500 and beat them.

You should buy a GT500, great car to drive and love the Tq these cars produce.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I'll be racing a charger hellcat this weekend. It's a rematch from me losing from a 40mph roll a few weeks ago. These hellcats are no slouch on the freeway. His car was a stock auto and even tho I got him out of the hole each shift he would gain on me eventually passing me and winning by about 2-3 cars before we shut down. Keep in mind I was not powershifting nor trying to push the car too much being on shitty CA 91 octane. Shifting at 6k. This week will be a different story. I was stock then, now the car is 734rwhp and 764tq on e85 with 2.4 upper, o/r h-pipe, 67mm tb, cai, id1050x injectors and jms bap.

rematch vid. Traction was a major issue so I started in 2nd at 40mph and the car was still spinning like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread