New DD

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
Got a new 09 Corolla S..

I havn't had a car payment for a few years and wanted something that I could trust to start every day but yet not cost me an arm & a leg to own/driver..

In the years the wife and I have been together we have owned 5 Fords, 3 Dodges, 1 Chevy and an Eagle.. Over the past few years I havn't been real impressed w/ the design of Dodges or Fords.. Thus, I went another route..

I was torn between the Civic and this..

But sticker was over $21k and I got it for $18k..

Nothing special, super nice or fast.. Just a nice little car to run my kids around and go to work and back..

DSC02193.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
I like the looks of those too. But Im gonna wait till ford or gm comes out will a decent looking car in that price range.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
18k could of got you a used audibmw...... smart buy...not

He said he was looking for a reliable / cheap car. A used Audi will break down very quick, suck on gas, and any kind of maintenance (tires, oil, etc) is far more expensive. 18k for a brand new '09 Corrolla S is not bad, the car will hold up forever and makes perfect sense for what he needs it for right now :shrug:

thanks for supporting America
Today 07:24 PM

Some people would love to and probably will.... that is, once GM, Ford, or Chrysler come up with the same mpgs and reliability in an econobox :shrug:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Yea go check out Gm and ford vehicles right now. A lot of them get great mpg, look good, have pretty good warrenties but people won't even give them a look because they are still thinking about the past. If my 400hp vette can get 30mpg on the highway and get 22mpg mixed then I know Gm can do the same with other vehicles.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
very nice dd, just sold my 1994 dd volvo for a grand today...hmm, I guess the truck will do now

Users who are viewing this thread